Fix My Site

Does your site suck? Do you need professional advice? Do you not want to pay for this advice? Send me an email, and I'll take a look at your site and provide you with some real suggestions. By real, I mean real.

Friday, June 02, 2006

Fix My Site Tutorials

So you like my tutorials, huh? No? Okay, fair enough, but maybe someone does. So I've compiled them into one central location so you don't have to go digging through my site to find them.

You can comment on this post if you have ideas for future tutorials. I may take you up on them, but I am wily, so perhaps I may not.

2 Comments:

At October 24, 2007 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

flash is a tough one to get the hang of

 
At October 24, 2007 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

try a search i guess http://www.google.co.uk/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GGLJ_enGB209GB209&q=flash+tutorials

 

Post a Comment

<< Home