Fix My Site

Does your site suck? Do you need professional advice? Do you not want to pay for this advice? Send me an email, and I'll take a look at your site and provide you with some real suggestions. By real, I mean real.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy 4th!

Happy 4th!Happy Fourth of July to everyone! Don't read my blog today, you're wasting your time. Read it tomorrow and the next and the next, but today is for setting off illegal fireworks, drinking gallons of Festive, and watching the World Cup semifinals. Not for trashing someone's website. Go outside, dammit!

See you tomorrow.

-Jason

4 Comments:

At July 11, 2006 4:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy (belated) 4th to you too! Found you on, uh, woot.com's comments I think...or something. Your stuff is very insightful and funny and this blog totally deserves more attention. Keep up the good work!

 
At July 14, 2006 7:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

where the posts at???

 
At July 28, 2006 3:03 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Please come back, FixMySite guy!

 
At August 01, 2006 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You didn't blow yourself up on the 4th did you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home