Fix My Site

Does your site suck? Do you need professional advice? Do you not want to pay for this advice? Send me an email, and I'll take a look at your site and provide you with some real suggestions. By real, I mean real.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I'm Still Alive

Hi everyone-

I greatly apologize for my lack of posting for the past month. You see, I started my new job on the 5th of July and have been a busy little bee since. I appreciate everyone who has requested that the site continue, and honestly, I would like to keep it going because I love it and I think it provides a good source of information, entertainment, and good, old-fashioned ass-kickery in an easy-to-swallow etablet.

For those of you who thought I was going to say, "Unfortunately, I'm closing down this blog because I'm far too busy and important for you hoi polloi commoners," I say, "Suckas!" I'm not closing down this blog. At some point in the near future, I will pick up where I left off and begin bashing sites like I did in the good ol' days of May (although a new review every day may be a bit of a stretch). In fact, I may even get to a review sometime this week. But don't hold your breath, because if you do, well, you'll probably pass out and hit your head on something and wake up in a crusty pool of your own blood and drool with a headache and three less teeth. Or pregnant. Either way, I heretofore thereby formally declare myself not liable.

In all honesty, I really have been busy with my new job (which is like my last job, but about 1,582,892 times better, and nothing like my last job) but additionally, I have been contracted by someone whose site I reviewed to rebuild her whole site from scratch. And if you must know, we're through the design phase and into the coding phase. Exciting! Maybe if enough people want to see and she's okay with it, I'll post the comps here.

Anyways, I really do appreciate all your support and gripings, and I will attempt to get another lambasting up here sometime in the relatively near future. Relative, of course, to when you read this. Like, if you're reading this now, and there's still no new review, you are closer to the new review than if you read this, like, yesterday.

-Mgmt

3 Comments:

At August 01, 2006 11:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I DO agree to you posting the comps on your site. I think your loyal viewer will enjoy seeing it! Thanks for all of your work on updating my site.

 
At August 16, 2006 10:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

come back!

 
At August 18, 2006 8:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What happened to the other guy that used to do this site? He was funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home